Organic and Natural Gardening Made Easy
We supply peat free, UK grown plants locally and ship nationwide.
If you're within 30 minutes of Bromley supply and design/consultation services are available.
We also take on full projects (there's a long waiting list but the best gardens take time)!
Plant your garden like a professional with our wonderful range of plants.
We work with what is available and healthy from the best UK growers (be prepared for substitutions - fashionable gardening isn't always possible....).
If conditions are suitable, plant hardy specimens all year round and give your beds a head start.
Our methods are simple: no spray, no peat, recycled and recycled pots.
Waste efficiency is important to us, we are up for the challenge of making the horticultural industry as green as it should be.
How We Work
From DIY planting to full design....a flexible approach to gardening.
1. DIY: pre-designed plant packs shipped to you with a flower bed map.
2. Consult and Plan: personalised plants lists and plans
3. Work With: in person services and workshops.
4. Done For: we take on the project from start to finish, you take the photos when it's blooming - sit back and enjoy watching the bees and butterflies
Such a beautiful range of plants to choose from.
All really healthy and grown with care.
Sarah is a great person to deal with and meet - honest, helpful and caring.
Big thank you to Sarah for my lovely plants!
They are amazing 😍 I shall be back for more soon 😊
Sarah picks gorgeous plants for us and gives a detailed care plan.
No more guess work with the expert knowledge!
I always come back because she has such an unusual selection to choose from.
A Beautiful Blank Canvas
- Building works stress the soil and the land - gardening can replenish and restore
Living Walls Made Easy
- Experimental planting in felts, still going strong in December
Suburban Terrace Garden Styling
- Planting design and container gardening in an east facing microclimate
Bromley Beach Garden
- Designing and working with a client for that pinetum beach feel
A Beautiful Blank CanvasBuilding works stress the soil and the land - gardening can replenish and restore
Living Walls Made EasyExperimental planting in felts, still going strong in December
Suburban Terrace Garden StylingPlanting design and container gardening in an east facing microclimate
Bromley Beach GardenDesigning and working with a client for that pinetum beach feel
- Time flies in the garden - creation right in front of our eyes
Fall in love with everything
- Moment by moment - we are here, alive with possibilities
Peaceful Land - Peaceful Gardens
- Placing buddhas everywhere we go, planting for serenity